SDC Internet presents its flagship service: high-speed wireless broadband!
Using the 802.11n and ac industry standard, SDC's wireless broadband
provides unparalleled speed without worrying about poor quality phone lines,
and it can even go where DSL cannot!
Wireless network equipment and WiFi router (if desired) is provided with the service. Please see our pricing page for details.
- Download rates up to 50 mbps. Files that took hours to download now take
minutes or even seconds. Graphic intensive web pages are displayed in
seconds, not minutes.
Always On, No Dialing, & No Busy Signals
- No phone line required. Perfect for those that don't have or don't want
a phone line. Don't pay for a phone line just to get on the 'Net.
- Currently available in Socorro, San Antonio, Escondida, Lemitar,
San Acacia and most areas between these communities.
Speed up your Entire Network
- Connect multiple computers at your home or business to get high-speed
internet access for all the computers on your network.
- Run your own servers! Web, email, ftp, and more can be run from your
wireless connection using a static IP address. Need more than one pubic
IP? No problem!
Requirements & Limitations
There are a few things to keep in mind about the service:
- Your antenna must have an unobstructed line-of-sight to one of our
wireless access points. Be sure to check our
access point locations.
- Violent weather such as lightning, heavy rain or snow may degrade the
signal. Under most conditions you will still maintain your connection,
but your speed may be affected until the weather passes.
Coverage Map (click on the map for larger version)